On April 26, 2014 Fin woke up with two bottom teeth!
We spent every Saturday at soccer with the Legacy Center. Tyson was the coach. They must have called 10 times before we finally said yes. I tried to tell them he'd be gone half the Saturdays but they didn't care. It was a lot of hard work for him to finish his rotations and come home for soccer practice and reserve the Saturdays when he didn't have work for soccer games. He and Easton both did great! This particular game was pouring rain! We were freezing!
Another Lego creation Easton wanted me to send to Uncle Trace.
I finally finished decorating Fin's room. About the same time I realized we'd have to move because Tyson wasn't going to get a job anywhere close by. So whenever I had one room of the house cleaned I started taking pictures so we could put it up for rent!
Lexi Bills took some family photos for us at the end of April so we could have Cassidy in them. We went up to Tibblefork Reservoir and when we got there it was snowing! We thought we'd be ok on April 28th but it was freezing! It's amazing that she was able to get even one good shot!












No comments:
Post a Comment