Wow, somehow I got four months behind. I really think I've been avoiding going back to this part of our life! As I've been sitting here looking at these pictures I am literally sick to my stomach. Having Fin in the hospital was NOT FUN! It was so hard, but somehow at the time I felt strengthened. I'm blessed to be snuggling this sweet guy four months later, healthy and happy.
There were a few things I hadn't gotten to blogging before he was born.
Here's a 15 week picture. I'm not sure if I blogged it already.
Tyson brought this interactive, noise making book home from the book fair at work. It is the boys new favorite and we have had to make a rule that mom doesn't read this book. It's definitely a dad book.
This was the Tuesday before Fin was born. I was doing everything I could to get that boy out!
I went to a book party that night and as I sat looking at the catalog, baby Finley was doing all sorts or stretching. I had to take a picture of his lopsidedness.
Thursday after that was my last day at work. It was so bittersweet! They got me our favorite mint brownies from Macey's and balloons. I miss everyone so much! It was so nice to interact with adults and feel needed for something other than bum wiping ;) But I feel so lucky to be home with these boys.
That Saturday my awesome aunt and uncle came to help install the vinyl in Finley's room. We joked that now that it was finally up, he could be born! Then next morning, he was!
My grandma sent this gorgeous quilt that she made! I LOVE IT! I sent her the pattern which was basically a page from a magazine and she somehow created a masterpiece from it! It ties everything in his room together.
And then he was born.








No comments:
Post a Comment