Finally all home together!
Love these boys more than anything!
I got this "ninja-bread" cookie kit for the boys. I couldn't resist. They are obsessed with ninjas and they deserved a little reward after the roller coaster two weeks we had.
Easton was so excited to wake up in the morning and have us all still there.
Meeting Great Grama Page
I think I was over compensating a little with the activities... safe to say I felt bad for leaving them for two weeks.
Making Santa faces with Aunt Kate
The next morning they woke up and "crafted" for two hours before I woke up. There was a lot of glue...
Here's Fin's blond patch. I'm really curious to know what it will look like when he gets older! We always tease that he has ice in his heart after we saw Frozen.
His belly button scab was on for almost a month. It was stuck by a thread and eventually Tyson pulled it off. It was really gross underneath!
Yep, he's cute!




















No comments:
Post a Comment