Tyson's last rotation sucked. We'll just go ahead and put it that way. He worked his 40 free hours a week and worked for pay at night and had SO MUCH to do at home. I don't understand how they could possibly give him so many assignments and presentations, but whatever. I'm not bitter.
The boys ate up all the time they could get with him!
Last weekend we made a surprise visit to Grandma Allen to celebrate her 70th birthday! Her whole posterity sent me pictures and letters to put together in a book for her. It turned out really fun! So glad we could run up and visit!
Fun times with cousins while mom was at work!
On Monday I had a Dr.s appointment. I had to have a glucose test, TDAP, and flu shot. I was definitely sufficiently poked! Throughout the pregnancy I have been taking progesterone shots to prevent preterm labor. The first few weeks weren't bad, but then I seemed to develop a reaction and it kept getting worse and worse. I called the pharmacy and they tried making me some in sesame oil instead of castor oil. I tried that for a couple weeks and the reaction lasted like 3 days instead of 5 but it still caused a giant 6-8 inch painful and itchy welt. I got to a point where I just couldn't take it anymore! I finally took a picture of my swollen bottom to show my doctor. Since my shots are on Tuesdays and my appointments are on Mondays I could never show her! She said I am probably allergic to that type of progesterone and if I continue the shots I could end up in the hospital in anaphylactic shock! I was so relieved when she said I didn't have to do them anymore! We are trying a different method of progesterone now and it is so much better!
I could tell I was coming down with a cold Monday, but Tuesday I was full blown sick! We had plans to go to Tracy Aviary and Easton could not let that go! I was really miserable the whole time, but the boys seemed to enjoy it!
Cranes!
The boys went to the dentist and Callan had 3 cavities! What?! I can't say I'm really too careful with their teeth because we've never had a problem before! I guess Callan has mom's bad genes!
Easton has dad's perfect teeth!
It has finally been cold this week! Wednesday was freezing and since I've been sick and pretty much worthless, we all snuggled up and watched the Grinch. I can't wait for Christmas!
I had to work Saturday so the boys got to play at Grandma and Grandpa Cooks'. They even got to spend time in grandpa's "hot-gog gailor." Ya, my dad sells hotdogs. I think it's somewhat of a midlife crisis, but I hear they're really good! #slcfranks
These boys have been so stinking cute lately. I'm so lucky to be their mom:)





No comments:
Post a Comment