It's official. I'm a once a month blogger. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up! This poor baby will be lucky to even get his picture taken, let alone posted!
Playing forts and cougars with dad never gets old!
Easton had a Wild Kratts party. He wanted to invite all his friends over to watch Wild Kratts and eat popcorn. I figured I could handle 30 minutes with the whole neighborhood over:)
Callan is still potty training. This one time poop fell right out of is shorts and I stepped in it. I screamed for Tyson to get a Clorox wipe and he took a picture. Can't believe I'm posting this.
Aunt Kate provided us with tickets to the Aquarium. The boys loved it!
The penguins were our favorite!
Otters!
We took one last trip to the Splash Pad the day before it closed. The boys already can't wait til next summer!




No comments:
Post a Comment