Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Boys

I kind of like my kids.  They can be pretty cute.  Callan had a long phase of not going to bed well.  It was so weird because he's always been our little sleeper!  He kept wanting to come downstairs and snuggle with mom and dad and how could we say no!
 He's our little snuggle monkey.  He told dad he just needs one more kiss!
He always sleeps with his arm to his ear!

 Tyson can't resist the snuggles.  They spent some good quality time watching golf together.  Callan loves golf and spent the rest of the day golfing his ball into the wall and saying he just made a thousand dollars!
Easton is growing up so fast!  He's such a smarty pants.  He went to a Spanish camp that someone in the neighborhood put on.  He had a great time playing with friends although I'm not sure if he learned anything!  He's kind of like his momma though...I think he just didn't want to say any of the words out loud at the risk of sounding stupid!  If I can't say it just right, I just won't say it!  His teacher said he was one of her best students. :)

We got to have Aunt Collette stay with us for a few days while the rest of the family was on Trek.  Unfortunately, I had to work most of that time, but I know the boys loved having her!  She helped Easton make the tallest Lego tower in the world!
Easton has been making himself peanut butter lettuce wraps for lunch... not sure where he came up with it, but at least it's healthy!
He loves harvesting the garden for me and is constantly bringing me things to wash.  I'm glad whenever he'll eat anything out of the garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment