Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Babe

This little guy is growing quickly!  Let me tell you, I feel more huge every day!  At the 20 week ultrasound everything looked great.  My due date was estimated to be December 2nd although I'm determined to have him before Thanksgiving.
Tyson gives me a progesterone shot every Tuesday to prevent preterm labor.  It's pretty much just a precaution because of Callan being so early.  I do worry about the bicornuate (heart shaped) uterus  theory because I only feel the baby on my right side.  He is never ever ever ever on the left and he is a wild kicker and mover.  So I hope he's not stuck up in there and running out of room because that's what would cause the preterm labor.  I don't want to do that again!

There has been some major nesting going on around here!  I'm feeling pretty good about things now.  Tyson worked so hard to organize the garage.  I've started fixing up Callan's room (soon to be baby's room) the way I want it.  I put Cal's crib mattress on the floor so he can practice sleeping in a big boy bed and he's doing great with it.  I went through all the clothes and have them in drawers.  I couldn't believe how tiny this little premie outfit was!

 I almost have the basement de-junked and put back together. 
 Even if this baby does come early, he's not going to catch us off guard this time!  We'll be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment