Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Catch Up

I don't know how I'm playing catch up again!  Here are some things we've done this spring!

Celebrated our neighbor Colette's 6th birthday

Participated in the Great Shake Out

Welcomed Baby William
I got to hold him in the hospital and he's freaking adorable.

Babysat Max for a week during Steve & Arlene's Caribbean cruise and spent the last week repairing the yard from his stay.

Enjoyed lazy mornings snuggling and reading books

Babysat Isaac for what was supposed to be a 6 week arrangement, but it turned out we were only  needed 1 day.  It was fun while it lasted.

Watched Uncle Hayden graduate from the Fire Academy and enjoyed dinner at Golden Corral.  

Celebrated our neighbor Nikoi's birthday at Lowe's Extreme Air.  Tyson and the boys had a blast while I was at work and have been back a couple times since then.



 Kate & Trace took the boys for a free zoo day courtesy of Burg Pediatric Dentistry.  It was a beautiful day and they had so much fun.  Mom and Dad got a much needed morning off.  





We got a new nephew/cousin!
Kyler Page Provstgaard
Can't wait to hold him again!

 Callan's been obsessed with his tools.  Usually has his tool belt around his waste with an assortment of both real and toy tools.  His needs are very specific.  Right now he's pointing to this picture saying, "That's me screwin'."
 Boys have been crazy as usual:)
 And it snowed yesterday on the first of May.
Fun things in store for today!

1 comment:

  1. You guys got snow yesterday??? Crazy! Your boys are sooo cute! Callan's "I'm screwin" comment made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete