I will not get behind. I will not get behind... Where has the month of May gone?!
We had a great Mother's Day in Payson. The highlight of the day was holding baby Kyler! Thanks to our wonderful mothers!
Seth came to town so Tyson, Easton, Seth, and Cody spent a morning at Strawberry fishing in the tin boat. Easton had an awesome time and the pictures were so cute!
Callan and I had a date while they were gone. We went to buy new sunglasses for both of us and went out to brunch at IHOP. The best part of the date was going home for naps. We both needed one!
Tyson studied his butt off for the last few weeks. I went upstairs to check on him at one point and found him sound asleep. I asked him how his nap was and he said he didn't sleep at all. Caught red handed:)
He is now officially done with schoolwork! He starts his rotations Tuesday and we're so excited that he won't have to spend every waking moment studying! So proud of him and his hard work!









Yay for no studying! Your boys look good with a baby :)
ReplyDeleteLogan was just looking at your blog with me and wants to know when he can go fishing with Easton (mind you he won't come within 20 feet of a fish).
ReplyDeleteSuper cute kids you have there.