As soon as Tyson could leave school Friday we headed to Idaho for Easter weekend. The boys love playing with their Idaho cousins and love all of Grandma Allen's toys! There were several fights over the car and toolbox and I remember fighting over those same toys as a kid.

Saturday we colored eggs. Callan was so excited! Although he didn't last long because he kept plopping the eggs in different colors to make them splash.
The older girls got all kinds of creative with their eggs.
I will smile, but I will not take my eyes off that egg!
Cassidy had some awesome marker creations.
After they all dried we had an egg hunt at Austin & Kim's house.
Callan was asleep while the eggs dried so he missed lunch. When he finally got to sit down with his eggs he started peeling them as fast as he could! He was starving and wanted to eat them so bad! I had to run and find him something else to eat to keep him from destroying all the eggs!
Feeding Scout
We even got to have a glow in the dark Easter egg hunt! The kids loved the glow sticks inside the eggs!
We headed home to Utah Saturday night after our chicken noodle soup. We stopped at a gas station in Malta that happened to have the ugliest alpacas ever. The kids thought it was pretty fun to feed them, but I didn't take any pictures!




No comments:
Post a Comment