Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter Sunday

The Easter bunny must have been tired because he left Easton's basket where he couldn't really find it.  He went downstairs and watched TV like any other morning before realizing he had a basket to find!  When he finally remembered he came running up the stairs to wake up mom and dad.  Callan was still asleep so I let Easton go through his basket himself.  
 He was so excited about the Silly Putty and kept calling it Funny Putty.
 He played with his stuff for a while and then couldn't take it any longer.  He just had to know what Callan got in his basket.  Callan was not thrilled to be woken up!
 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse bubbles!  Does life get any better than that? (He looks just like me and it's freaky!)



I shopped and shopped for Easter outfits for the boys but never found anything I loved.  Luckily on Easter morning I realized their bowties from Aunt Kate's wedding would be perfect!
 After church we got to go see Eric and Shaunna's new house.  It was beautiful and so nice of them to have us all over!  Easton and Ryan of course went straight to Ryan's room and got in their super hero gear.  
 We ate yummy ham and potatoes and then had an egg hunt.

 I had to intervene with Callan because he picked up every egg, opened it, ate some candy, and then I took it away.  Every egg.
 He thought he was gonna get away with this one. :)
It was a great Easter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment