One of my New Years Resolutions was to have family home evening every week. I'm not doing great at it but we've had a couple good lessons and a bunch of weeks of reading a quick scripture story. This week was one of our better ones. I found a good idea here for the "Armor of God" lesson. We talked about the lesson and then let the kids put on their armor while mom and dad shot them with nerf guns. It was kinda great.
Our awesome friends and neighbors moved away to St. George en route to Texas! We miss them so much already! On Wednesday the movers were packing their truck, so Cami and the boys got to come hang out with us for a while. We decided to have an impromptu going away lunch. Cami brought over the leftovers from their fridge and we had some hot dogs and mac and cheese!
I don't know who misses each other more! The boys or the moms!
We've never lived in a place long enough to feel SO SAD about a neighbor moving! I'm so glad these boys got a good chance to say goodbye! I know great things are waiting for the Squires in Texas!




No comments:
Post a Comment