Things get so busy at this time of year! I thought I should catch up before the big day! Here are the things we've done in the last 2 weeks!
With all this sickness crap going around, I thought this would be a good year for me to get my first flu shot! Luckily for me there was a good looking intern working at Walgreens that day!
Easton did his best to get a good picture! Now we just need to teach him to count to 3 before the snap!

I feel like I worked a lot in the first half of December! Good thing I have a bunch of good babysitters!
We had our annual Page white elephant party. I snuck this picture of Thomas so he made sure to embarrass me too!
They went ahead and took the picture from a "fat angle" to match the huge shirt!
We had a lot of fun and yummy food as usual! The kids had a blast playing with their cousins! And we came home with some fun presents. I ended up with a marshmallow shooting bow that I was going to get Easton for Christmas! So I hid it for him and I'm so excited!
Our ward breakfast with Santa was yesterday. It was determined that this Santa was the real deal since all his hair was white.
The boys got to decorate a gingerbread house.
Today was our last day teaching our sunbeams! I'll be sad to see them move on to the next class!
Easton was the donkey in his flying squirrel costume so he decided he was a flying donkey. Audrey and Colby were Mary and Joseph and held the baby Jesus so sweetly! Trevor was an awesome shepherd and Zach did a great job as the angel! The angel has a lot of lines! Harrison loved carrying the gifts as the wise man even though he didn't care for the picture idea!
Tonight we had a surprise party for Aunt Amanda. Her birthday is on Christmas so we decided to give her a little extra attention this year! She was so surprised she cried! I think that might have had to do with the pregnancy hormones:) It worked out nicely because Easton loves playing with Amanda's nephew! It was a fun party!
Tonight we had a surprise party for Aunt Amanda. Her birthday is on Christmas so we decided to give her a little extra attention this year! She was so surprised she cried! I think that might have had to do with the pregnancy hormones:) It worked out nicely because Easton loves playing with Amanda's nephew! It was a fun party!
We've had a busy and fun December and can't wait for Christmas!






No comments:
Post a Comment