Labor Day in Payson never disappoints! We were able to go to Onion Days again this year. Why on earth is it called that? We headed down to Payson Sunday night and had a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's. We went to the band concert at the park and went home early to get some sleep. The kids (and therefore we) did not sleep well at all, but it was a good idea in theory. Tyson and Steve woke up early in the morning to golf at Gladstan. I hear Tyson kicked Steve's butt. Just sayin.
When they got back we went to watch the parade with the Provsgaards. They are so nice to always let us barge in on their family parties! They gave us chairs, shade, and food - doesn't get any better than that! Easton loves playing with Amanda's nephew, Kanon.
I caught this awesome picture of Tyson's "feeding face." I've been trying to get this on camera for years.
Their favorite part of the parade might have been playing in the street the whole time. They didn't even care about the heat!
Callan and Jude
After the parade we went to the carnival. Callan HAD to ride the horses asap. I don't know how many times we heard, "yee-haw yee-haw yee-haw!"
They LOVED the motorcycles.
Easton and Tyson played the shooting star.
family rug slide ride
We had great food, great company, and tons of fun! Hope we can do it again next year!




the feeding face is killing me! Josh has a great one too.
ReplyDelete