This is the story of three crazy boys and the parents who just try to keep up with them. Dad is a fly fisherman and duck hunter by day and a pharmacist by night. Mom just tries to stay sane and get dinner on the table {almost} every night. Easton, Callan, and Finley are the best things that ever happened to this family.
BAHAHA!!!!!!! oh that is the best thing I've ever heard!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!! What a smart little boy!
ReplyDeleteJust goes to show that baby boy is being raised right! Good job little mama :)
ReplyDeleteOh ha ha I love it! I can't believe he knows what that is already, and can recognize one (well kind of lol)!!!
ReplyDeletehaha you know you are doing a good job teaching the gospel when something like that happens, nice work!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool that he would even know that! He cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad my nephew has great parents who teach him the gospel! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteAhhh love it! I'm so happy he knows about Nephites, he's such a cutie :)
ReplyDeleteWe have laughed sooo hard about the Nephite comment. One of his best!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! Ha ha ha
ReplyDelete