Friday, October 8, 2010

Kicking!

This whole week I have been feeling so exhausted! I don't understand why I just can't get anything done! I finally got to have a nap today for about 45 minutes and I feel so much better!
On Thursdays I work for 9 hours and it about kills me. I don't know how Tyson does it for 8 hours every day! Of course I didn't mind it too bad before I had this cute little thing making me extra sleepy all the time! Speaking of this cute little thing, he finally found his legs yesterday. For the entire 9 hours at work, he was bouncing off the walls! I think we're going to have another wild one on our hands!

Tyson and I both got home around 8:30. We both missed Easton from not seeing him all day and Easton didn't want to go to sleep in his crib so we let him sleep with us. All night long Easton was kicking me in the back, and Callan was kicking me in the front. It was awesome. I didn't get much sleep:) When Tyson got in the shower at 5:15 I moved over to his side and let Easton have my side (where he had already taken over.) It wasn't more than five minutes later I heard a thump and knew he had fallen out of the bed. He wasn't really crying because he was a little confused but I scooped him up and brought him back to bed.

I said, "you're ok, mommy's got ya, lets go back to bed." He kind of just laid there for a minute before he finally said, "Mom. I fall down."

I said, "Ya, you fell, but you're safe now." He just sat there thinking for a minute and then started yelling, "Mom! Needa be tare-ful! Be tare-ful!!!"
Tyson even heard him yelling it from the bath. It was so funny and cute. Just when I got him settled down, Tyson came in to get his clothes. Of course Easton needed to tell Tyson about it. Needless to say, we did not go back to sleep after that.

5 comments:

  1. Court! Easton sounds so freaking cute. Im so excited for you Im sorry you have to work so much I bet each pregnacy gets harder with each one cause you never get to rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha who is this kid! he's so funny i hope luke says half the things he says. glad you're sorta surviving someday you'll feel good again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds like the funniest little guy. Every post about him cracks me up! I love it! I love the name Callin, btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love east! Can't wait to see him today!

    ReplyDelete