Ok so it's still 90 degrees outside, but if you buy some pumpkins, put on fall sweaters, and drive a little bit it can feel like fall sort of. We had such a relaxing weekend watching conference. Easton did really well and really understood the concept of listening to the apostles and President "Monton." After conference today we headed up the canyon to see the leaves.



Easton has been making us laugh all weekend. Last night while Tyson was at the Priesthood session I was vacuuming the front room and I heard Easton shut a door. I knew all the lights were off except in the bathroom so when I turned off the vacuum I expected to hear him yelling from a dark room. When I didn't hear him, I knew he must be in the bathroom. I tried to open the door - locked. I got the key from above the door frame and tried to open the door, but he had a drawer open so I couldn't open the door at all. I started banging on it and yelling at him to open it in a panic. He quickly shut the drawer and opened the door. He was standing there just smiling and said "I shavin a face!" He had Tyson's electric razor, had actually turned it on, and was just standing in there shaving. He cracks me up!




That is the cutest thing ever! He is growing up so fast!
ReplyDeleteThose are fabulous pictures!! I think Easton is about the same age as you and Kelsey when I found the two of you shaving in the bathroom:)
ReplyDeleteI love the new pics! They're so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Chase actually did the same thing in the bathroom on Friday! He was in there for about 15 minutes. I thought he was going for the toilet for sure, luckily he didn't! It's a scary feeling when you can't get to your child.
ReplyDeleteI just love that far right leaf picture. So Easton. He's just so cute!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so big, he is ready to be a big brother!!! Those pictures are so cute.
ReplyDelete