Sunday, August 15, 2010

Strange Obsession

Easton has a strange obsession with his "Bampa Cook." He likes his Grandpa Page a lot too, don't get me wrong. But all day every day he begs to go to Bampa Cook's. I'm not sure what it is about him that Easton likes so much. Maybe it's the animal sounds on his phone, or the fact that he takes him fun places like to the Wiggles concert.
On an average day it usually starts right when he wakes up and I hear about it at least 50 times. "Bampa Cook tonight! Bampa Cook tonight!" It starts out playfully but it usually turns into a full blown tantrum. Today was a bad day. It started bright and early and was pretty much non-stop. I told him that we had to go to church first, then eat lunch, then a nap, then we could go to Grandpa's. Through each step of the day he would tell me what he had to do next before we could go. After lunch he screamed "Bampa Cook!" for about 15 minutes before I got the video on my phone out. When I finally got it out he switched to saying he wanted to go to "Aunties Home!" But you get the idea. It's the same general obsession. I don't know why the video is tiny and sideways, but it's still funny. Enjoy.






5 comments:

  1. haha. David loves his Grandpa Cook too! That's gotta make your dad feel awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is talking so much! He knows what he wants and he wants it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that is just to cute!!! bridger dose the samething! oh how i love kids they are just all to stinken cute!

    ReplyDelete