A friend from work asked if Easton and I wanted to go to "Two Buck Tuesday" at Thanksgiving Point. We were going to go to see the dinosaur museum, but then she found out that Discovery Gateway in SLC was free today! Sweet deal! Unfortunately I have to go to work in a half hour so I didn't think I'd make it to Salt Lake and back in time. So I decided (in the middle of the night, since Easton is reverting to newborn night time status) that I would take Easton to the Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point since we've already done the dinosaur thing. When we got up this morning I said,
"Hey, do you want to go to a farm today?"
"Ya!"
"Do you even know what a farm is?"
"Ya. Moooooooooooooooo."
All morning he chanted, "a goin a fom! a goin a fom!"
We got all ready and got out the door early because we heard these 2 buck Tuesdays were crowded. (Word to the wise: pay the extra $1.50 and don't go on a Tuesday!!!) On the way there I decided to call my mom and see if the little girls could come. She dropped off Kennedi and Collette and I was sure glad to have them! They pushed the stroller or carried Easton around so all I had to do was take pictures!

Kennedi got to ride a pony too, but I couldn't get around to her to take her picture because I was too afraid Easton would fall off! Sorry Kennedi!

Easton and Collette in the "dance hall."

We had a lot of fun! When we had had enough of the heat, we went out to lunch at JCW's.
In other news, my sister Kate leaves tonight for her Disney internship in Florida! Go to Kelsey's blog to play the "guess where she's going" game! Good luck Kate!




My little Eastie looks all grown up! I'm so excited "bama page" is tending tonight so I can play with him! Only 3 more hours!
ReplyDeleteI have never been there, It looks so much fun!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun, thank you for taking us Court! And it is alright that you didn't get a picture of me!
ReplyDeleteLooks super cute, I need to skype or ichat with him so he doesn't forget who I am. Love ya.
ReplyDelete