Thursday, August 19, 2010

Name That Sound...



I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V

If you guessed a little bitty heart beat, you're right!

After one long year {and a little Clomid}, we are excited to announce our tiny new addition that will be here in March!

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I don't know how you guys manage between work and school, but you sure have a cute family. I'm sure this one will be just as cute. Hope you don't get too sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congrats!!! How exiting!!

    P.S. What is clomid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! That is the best news I have heard all week :) Congrats to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for this announcement!!! We're so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH!!! Yea! Oh I knew that was it! That is the best sound! It sounds just like our baby! Yea! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! I am soo excited for you Court! I can't believe you are a year younger than me and are having baby #2! :) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahoo! Best news! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!!! YAY I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That has to be one of the best sounds in the world! We love you guys-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I know that sound.

    Very, very cool! Congrats - I hope everything goes perfectly for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I know that sound because i here it once a month in my belly lol. That is so exciting, Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! You are such cute parents and you make them soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. are you kidding me???? wow, funny funny i thought it would be either me or you sonner then latter. not may people know but we a trying also, i hope it is contages :) do you got any clonid left ? :) btw dont say anything to anyone about us trying, it is hush hush. have you told anyone at work? this might kill me tomorrow not to tell anyone. lol
    CON-FREAKING-GRATS i am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats guys! We are so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yippee! I am going to be an aunt again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha yay! did you guys know when we were camping?! i'm so excited for you and i'm sorry you had to wait a year but you have to wait for the best things in life! yay congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations you guys! That's great!

    ReplyDelete