Yesterday was our anniversary! We've been married 3 years now, together for 4. But it seems like forever. Neither of us can remember what life was like before we were dating. So weird. But we wouldn't have it any other way.
Our life is out of control right now. At least I feel like it is. I guess I just feel like I can't do anything I want to do because there are too many things I need to do {school}. I guess that's what being a grown up is all about, but sad that the things I want to do and don't have time for are things like fold laundry, clean the bathroom, and oh I don't know, maybe cook a meal!
Tyson has been a trooper in helping me with these things while I finish this never-ending semester and is always encouraging me to hang in there.
Anyway, for our anniversary we wanted to go to Ruby River {our first date} and then to ward temple night. Easton was a nightmare child for me all day. I've never seen him so out of control. I finally took him for a drive around 5, right before Tyson got home, and he slept until 6:30. So, we took a raincheck on Ruby River {the thing we actually wanted to do} and made it to ward temple night. There were about 3 other couples from our ward so we were glad we could make it and support.
When Tyson got home he brought me roses! I know there are those who would rather have a gift that doesn't die, but I love flowers. These are the second flowers Tyson has ever gotten me, the first being on my 19th birthday. So flowers are a rare and special treat.

Here's us looking exhausted {as usual} after our temple trip - taken by cell phone

Oh, I almost forgot, I got Tyson tickets to Brad Paisley in September as well as a hotel for that night so we'll be looking forward to a little getaway.
PS The tickets were free for opening an account at Zion's Bank :) Yay! It was a steal of a deal! Tyson will never know...until he reads this...




Happy anniversary! Ha ha you're right, welcome to the real world :) Glad you two have a little get-a-away to look forward too!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love getting flowers too! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot to tell you two happy anniversary on Wednesday!!! I even put it on my calendar! Dang! I'm so excited for the Brad Paisley concert!!! What night is it again?
ReplyDeleteI thought you had been married 4 years! Silly me. The flowers are beautiful. Way to go Tyson!
ReplyDeleteyay happy anniversary! the get away will be so fun! and it doesnt hurt that the tickets were free!
ReplyDelete