Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We haven't posted anything for a long time! We got a new camera recently and are having so much fun learning how to use it! It is a Canon Rebel. That is our Christmas this year. Tyson is very experimental with the different settings on the camera so some of the pictures haven't turned out=) But he is starting to get good at figuring out the lighting of things, etc... He is best at taking pictures of animals. In fact he has thought of a great idea to combine his hobbies. He wants to go along with people on guided hunts and photograph their hunts for them. Sounds like a good plan to me!

Anyway, for Thanksgiving we went to Idaho. We haven't been able to go up there with my family in three years so I was really excited. We had Thanksgiving dinner at my Great Aunt Marge's in Oakley. We missed Tyson's family though!

We drove home Thursday night so I could go Black Friday shopping with Tyson's mom and sisterand then go to work. We've been shopping for the last three years but didn't walk away with much this year. Sometimes it's a good thing to see things and say, "I just don't need that!" We walked away grateful that don't really have any needs. We are feeling very thankful and very blessed!

We drove home Thursday night so I could go Black Friday shopping with Tyson's mom and sister and then go to work. We've been black friday shopping for the last three years but didn't walk away with much this time. Sometimes it's a good thing to see things and say, "I just don't need that!" We walked away grateful that don't really have any needs. We are feeling very thankful and very blessed!

5 comments:

  1. cute pictures!~ I love the one of Easton as your header!
    Thanks for the comment about Easton and the root beer fit, it really helped me not feel so bad. I hate having "loser mom" moments in front of grandparents. It is SO embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I can tell the quality of your pictures is so much clearer with your new camera! I gave up black friday after last year lol, I found that every year I went I thought the same thing as you, "I don't really need that" and "I am wasting precious sleep". That one year we went the the mall was the worst! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. idaho for christmas eh? well to bad grama is coming here for christmas! cute pics. i took some of them. i take credit. bring easton to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just heard from Grandma that you guys are moving! I am so sad! I love having you guys so close!
    If you need any help, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I told you how much I love your family!!

    You are all so ridiculously adorable. Good luck with your move - You and Kels should have heaps of fun!

    ReplyDelete