I haven't posted anything in a while so I thought I'd just post some of Easton's funny pictures from the last month. We haven't done anything too exciting lately, just our always busy every day life!
Easton climbing through a broken window on the french doors







so this morning, i'm layin in bed thinking "wow i really just want to sleep in all day!" and then BAM easton appears on my bed! i've never been so happy to get up early! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are some funny pictures! I love the one where he tries to eat cheese with his binky in, ha ha! Are you still going camping Sunday?
ReplyDeleteOk, so i'm very jealous of Katelin right now! Can't you and Ty just go on vacation so I can baby sit! I can't even look at the kid with out laughing because he is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh ya, and Easton's outfit in the top picture is so cute! Wait... That's because I bought it for him and because it says Thomas on it! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are such cute pictures! He is such a cute little guy!
ReplyDelete