Easton can officially crawl everywhere! It's so weird to set him down somewhere and come back in 5 minutes and he's across the room! He doesn't go very fast yet, but he's definitely got it figured out and it won't be long before he's cruisin. This is the stage where I hope nobody thinks I abuse the kid because he tries to pull himself up on all the furniture. He can usually stand up for a second and then falls down and bangs his head on something. The good news is he doesn't really care.
Ya so taunting your baby with a plastic bag isn't the best idea, but we had to get the video! Don't worry we took it away right after!




He crawled early! Well compared to my kids!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute and getting so bog!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe he is crawling. He's adorable!
ReplyDeleteSee you tonight!
Congratulations, Easton! He is SO cute! I wish Ryan's legs looked like his...I LOVE chubby babies! (We love long and skinny ones too!)
ReplyDeleteYAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! it's okay, they taunted me with tv cords.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Just to warn you, he may look like he's abused for a couple of more years. :)
ReplyDeleteso cute! he is just a doll i love that video, and ya know whatever you need to do to get the video/pics (bag and all) memories are always better then safty :) lol
ReplyDelete