Friday, November 20, 2015

July Part 1

We started July with a little Idaho family reunion.  We spent the first day at the Snake River canoeing and playing.  JD and Easton climbed some trees.  Fin would have stayed on a canoe all day.

Snake River Sistas

 Then we went to the Allen's for movie night.  We watched Rio in the backyard with treats.  Fin looooved the swing!  

 Franks!
Fin and Uncle JD got a good nap in before we hit the road for home!

 We made it home in time to watch fireworks for the 4th of July.  We had quite the display out our back windows.  We started out outside, but found the boys could see them just great from the big comfy chair!
 I brought the ladder inside one day to clean the fans and found Fin at the top!  He's a wild child!
 We had a fun bbq with our friends the Hjorths.  Tyson was switching from nights to days and couldn't sleep the night before so he woke up at 2 AM and decided to drive to Strawberry and catch some crawdads for the bbq.  He brought home a bucket full and the kids (and I) were so sad when it was time to cook them!  Not to mention grossed out...
After the bbq Neil took us for a tour of the South Weber fire station.   
It was fun to see the garden start to grow in the beginning of July!
 We took some pictures of Jack Jack.  His cottage cheese bum is to die for!
 One day we came home to find our garage and driveway had been painted.  My neighbor was outside so I went to ask her if she had seen any kids do it and she said no, but at that same time realized her son had come home with painted hands earlier and she hadn't connected the two.  You could say he was caught red handed! ;)  She was mortified and they came over and we all scrubbed for an hour until it was as good as new!  Good times! :)  I guess that's what I get for leaving the acrylic paint in the garage!  And this wasn't the only time it happened... After this incident Callan tried it out once.  And after that Easton and Bo decided to make paint bombs out of paint and zip locks and throw them across the driveway.  Ugh!  I recently threw away ALL the acrylic paint so it will not be a temptation anymore!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am laughing out loud, literally, at that baby picture because Elise has a cottage cheese bum too!!! It's so cute. And the hand prints on your garage are pretty funny...good thing they came off lol!

    ReplyDelete