Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Babies are Here!!!

When Kelsey went to have her ECV to try to flip baby Jackson we had a feeling he might be born that night.  I was a nervous wreck all day just praying he would flip so she wouldn't have to have a c-section.  But he didn't flip.  And when I found out they were taking her in for the c-section I was freaking out!   Tyson rushed home with happy meals for the kids.  He had to work that night so I threw the kids in the car and got down there to see the little guy!  I was kind of a mess!  Much worse than Kelsey!  She was calm as can be.  Here's me going "hurry up" while Tyson tested the camera as we loaded up.









I really like him!

Baby Isla wanted to stay cozy until her induction date.  Jackson was born on Monday and Katelin was induced Thursday night.  It was a long labor!  Isla was born Friday and I was the only sister that got to hold her!  Kelsey was still in the hospital, Kennedi & Collette were in Florida and mom left for Florida just a couple hours after she was born!





Then the babies came home!  They couldn't be more adorable!












We took some pictures of the cute Doyle family when Jackson was 1 week old.




And the boys got to meet baby Isla that day.




I love these babies!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute babies! It's gotta be so exciting having other little ones in the family for your boys to grow up with now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BABIES! Ahhh! Way darn cute!! Congratulations to your cute sisters! (Oh hello blogger, it's only been over a year!!)

    ReplyDelete