Thursday, April 24, 2014

Christmas 2013

Fin turned one month old on Christmas Eve!  He looked so cute in my favorite Petunia Picklebottom outfit!  So snuggly!
Tony, Desi, and Will came to visit and give baby Fin a present on Christmas Eve.
Handsome boys opening up their Christmas Jammies

The annual nativity scene
Callan was doing the funniest face for a few weeks.  He would tense up all his muscles and shake.  I'm pretty sure he was just doing it to get attention, but it was still freaky!  We caught the perfect picture!

Santa came!
Easton asked for a bat plane.  He also got a Sega Genesis, animal books, Avengers PJ's, ninja stuff, Crocs, clothes, and a soccer ball.
Callan asked for "the white 'gailer' (trailer) from Scheels."  He also got train tracks, an excavator, helicopter book, and Monsters University PJs.  They got a little trampoline to share.
I got seriously spoiled this Christmas.  I got a new laptop and this beautiful dishwasher among other things.  We're so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment