Poor Tyson has been studying for hours and hours and hours for these last two weeks of school. It is beyond me why they had to schedule SEVERAL tests crammed into these last two weeks (I think I could teach them a few things about planning...) The first test is going on right now. So cross your fingers, ankles, elbows, whatever - just please let him pass! I'm not sure I can take much more:)
He's gone through a 36 pack of Coke and has sat at this table pretty much all day and all night. He is extremely stressed and still finds the time to do little things for me. This morning he woke up at 5 to study and left before any of us were awake, but he made the boys their chocolate milk and put it in the fridge so I wouldn't have to get up and do it. He's the greatest and I can't wait to have him back to his normal self!
Also, when Tyson is stressed like this he gets a mouthful of terrible cankers. They hurt so bad he can barely talk. He uses Listerine, Peroxyl, and salt water rinses several times a day and can't function without constantly applying Orajel. Any other tips would be appreciated:)





Keep it up T-Page! just think, one day you'll be done with school and making the big bucks! Keep it going!
ReplyDeleteI don't have any tips for the canker sores, but good luck on your finals!! Hope you pass and can enjoy your summer break!
ReplyDelete