Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Best Things in Life

Any of my three boys will agree that one of the best things in life is an ice cold coke in a nice hot bath. 

(I promise the discoloration is spilled coke)



(don't anyone freak out - it's just his belly button)


 Tyson had a Coke in the bath the other day and Easton wanted one in his bath this morning.  I accidentally left the can in there when I put Callan in the tub and he LOVED it.

While we're on the subject of bath photos, here are the boys sharing an octopus for breakfast the other day.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Those boys are adorable!!!!!

    Mom? Can I have a coke in the bath.... please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so cute!!! I have never had a coke in the bath, but I am tempted to try it out ;)

    ReplyDelete