I've been waiting and waiting for a better day to take pictures of the house for everyone to see... but I've come to the realization that it's never going to get any cleaner and there will always be another project. In October I get a little stressed about blogging because my yearly blog books end in October so if I don't do it now, it'll have to wait till next year's book. So here's our house!
Warning: these pictures were taken by me, not Tyson. Yes, I used a flash. The walls are gray, not purple or yellow, or whatever color they look...
Master Bath




People would not believe what this place looked like just a few short months ago! You guys have done such a good job. It is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh my word! I love it! You have such a cute way of decorating! I love the fishing net in Callan's room and the rain gutter book shelves...I might do that in my classroom! It's brilliant!
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing wonderfully!
Shaunna
I'm the worst sister ever! It's pathetic I have to see pictures on your blog before I actually see it in person! I can't wait until Easton's party at "his ship" so I can see that cute Jolley Roger for myself! :)
ReplyDeleteso cute you've done a great job! hopefully we'll see you guys soon i'm sad everything keeps getting cancelled. hope all is well ;)
ReplyDeleteLove it! I especially love how you decorated the boys' rooms!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute home! i love the rain gutter shelfs can you tell me how you did that?
ReplyDelete