Everyday I sit and wonder how my baby is growing up so fast. When I took him to his 18 month check up (in May) we were a little concerned that he wasn't using any words. He had even stopped using mom and dad. The doctor said he was just a little slow on talking, but to give it a couple weeks. Two weeks later Easton's vocabulary EXPLODED! He surprises me every day with what he knows.
The other day I got him up from his nap and he wanted to bring his binks with him. I told him he could bring one bink and he said, "um no, four binks."
Today while we were making lunch Easton started waving to me and saying,
"Bye mom!"
(me) "Where am I going?"
"School."
(me) "I already went to school today."
"Ya! Now home a East."
While we were eating I said, "Hey, do you know where dad is?"
"Ya, work."
(me) "Where does dad work?"
"A hopta."
(the hospital)
When I put him down for a nap I wanted to hurry and write down all the words I could think of that he says so I won't forget them (instead of doing my homework). You don't have to read them, I just wanted to always have them. I've already realized some I forgot like kneel and Amen. I'll just have to keep the list going.





How cute is that?!? I love to hear little kids try to talk and they say the funniest things! Your baby is so darn cute Court!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't forget SLAM DUNK! I LOVE that boy!!!
ReplyDeleteI think when kids start to talk is my favorite thing ever!
ReplyDeleteI was sad when Riley came home and told me it was the only day that some of our family to go to Malli's birthday so we had to miss camping, but thanks so much for inviting us!
you forgot date!!!! I mean kate! :) He's fantastic.
ReplyDeleteCourt that's so funn! He's such a cute little boy! How did you get that notepad on your blog thats cool!
ReplyDeleteeast is so cute and i couldnt believe how smart he is. makes me excited for luke to be his age.
ReplyDeletewow he says more then bridger :) that is so good. you are such a good mom, he is a very lucky boy to have such smart parents :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Easti!! Way to cute!!
ReplyDelete