Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ahhhhh Summer.

It finally feels like summer!
We left for Lake Powell Thursday night after I got off work at 8. We stopped in Spanish Fork canyon to watch this moose that was running full speed down the mountain....and right in front of a semi! Barely made it out with its life.
We went with Tyson's cousins, the Binks family.
We had so much fun just hangin out on the boat. Easton LOVED to "hock" the horn.
Semi-synchronized back-flipping. (Hayden, Thomas, and Steve)
Easton also loved swimming! He never even complained about the water, although it was so cold at first! He just swam around, floated, went under water, and teased us a lot by drinking the lake water. He thought that was so funny. (Steve, Hayden, me, Easton, Amanda)
He was also so good about his life jacket! Do I sound like I'm bragging? I really have the best baby ever! He wore his life jacket the whole time without making a peep! And didn't even care about being smothered with sunscreen!

This is me wake boarding.
They say I use dance moves when I wreck. I don't know what they're talking about.
One day we took the ferry over to Halls and then drove to Natural Bridges.
We saw some great natural bridges!
Tyson spent a lot of time fishing, and not a lot of time in the water:) But he took a lot of great pictures.
Easton wanted to fish sooooooooooooo bad. We had to go get him his own pole. That reminds me, he's learned a ton of new words: ice, boat, pole, fish, hot... the list goes on. Here he is fishing from the loading carts. When he casts he makes a "swoosh" sound. So cute.
This needs no explanation. Just laugh.

9 comments:

  1. I want to go to boating!! It looked like you guys had a good time...and we missed you guys at the cabin memorial day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend!!! You got some great pics. I kind of like the dance moves. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha love the last picture! Glad you guys had such a good time and Easton was so well behaved...you're allowed to brag lol he is such a cutie! Oh and YES we do need to get together soon. This weekend is packed though...what about next weekend...if we plan it now I will make it work lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like a pro on the wakeboard! I love that last picture! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a fun trip, i wish i could go :) i love the last pic so freaking funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's go back! I miss it already! I love your new header! The new pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw!! sound like you guys had so much fun, I am a little jealous, because i love LAKE POWELL!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH Court Im so jelous I would give anything to be in lake powell with my family! looks like so much funn!

    ReplyDelete