Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ball!

So Easton went to his 18 month check up some time last week or the week before. I filled out the little survey about his social, verbal, motor skills, etc... The doctor said he's a just a little on the slow end as far as talking goes so we've been really trying to get him to use some words. He wasn't using any words except an occasional "eeeeease" when he really wanted some candy. That week he started saying "no." But it wasn't a a naughty "no", it was a really innocent "no" so it was cute. Then he started saying "ball." AND NOW THAT'S ALL HE SAYS! We've been joking that now we finally know what's been on his mind his whole life! Kelsey says he reminds her of the dogs on the movie "UP" that get distracted by squirrels and can't think about anything else! I tried to get a video of him saying no (hence all the dumb questions I'm asking him) but all he could think about was the ball that was in front of him! He does say no one time in the video.
Tonight we went on a little walk up the trail in Provo Canyon to pass the time and help Easton fall asleep. But we forgot the stroller:) So we carried Easton the whole time, but we still had a nice walk.




Also, I cut off all my hair yesterday. I decided on Thursday that I had HAD it. Tyson always wants me to try something different with my hair so I decided to surprise him. He was definitely surprised. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. It'll be fun for summer! And luckily my hair grows like a weed if I ever get sick of it. Tomorrow I will mail the 12 inches of hair that's sitting on my dresser into Locks of Love. I will be glad to get rid of it!

9 comments:

  1. Your stroller is actually in my car - sorry! Love the hair, and love the ball-obsessed boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha how funny! I LOVE your hair! Love love love it! Sorry we bailed on the bonfire, I really do feel bad, but lets do it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! And LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair, it looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so cute! I have been wanting to chop mine and your pictures makes me want to cut it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the hair! i'm sad we couldnt come do the fire but lets do somethin soon! ps easton is still so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is so so cute! Love it! And Easton is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute!!!! And Your hair is adorable! How is Tyson doing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice, kelsey was telling me about him saying ball i couldnt stop laughing and it reminded me of the dogs on up also :) and i am right there with you i need to chop my hair off also. love it, it looks GREAT on you. when are we going to get together and let the boys play and maybe do some pics if you still want? the weather is great so we need to get out and play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for always leaving such cute comments on my blog. I do like the hair and think you are very brave. I've always had long hair and I'm too afraid to chop it (even though I want to). Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete