Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tyson's 25! Etc...

I can't believe Tyson is 25! He is so old. His birthday always seems to come at a busy time. We were able to celebrate with his family at Tucanos which was very yummy. The waitress asked if the little one needed anything or if she was ok. I told her he was fine. See next post. Anyway, I made Tyson a tiramisu for his birthday and Easton took him some balloons at work. My family got him some belts and a book and his family got him an ice auger. I got him photoshop so he can start playing with his pictures. All I have a picture of is the tiramisu.
That weekend we went to Danny's basketball game. He is an assistant coach for Timpanogos High School. Tyson got some great shots of him in action and also of cute little East.



1 comment: