Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a Boy!

Bet I had ya goin. We were tired of fixing Easton's wild hair! And tired of people thinking he was a girl. Although that only happened a few times. We called up one of our friends and asked her to give him a little boy cut. It was so hard to see those curls shaved off! But we think he looks adorable. And so grown up!

Danielle is a pro at cutting kids hair!

Paula kept Easton entertained.



Lookin Good
Easton was being so funny this morning. He kept putting everyone's shoes on his hands. He's such a ham. I 'm still working on my men's hair styling techniques.
P.S. I posted 3 posts at once tonight:)

5 comments:

  1. You seriously had me going! My heart totally stopped at the thought of finding out about a new nephew from your blog! Now I just wish it were true! I love the new hair cut! He's still cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Amanda's comment makes me laugh! I love the new do, and the only time I think he looked like a girl is in the picture you put up here of him wearing girls clothes with a bow in his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his hair! He looks so cute!
    Happy Birthday Tyson.
    You new apartment looks so nice, I am glad you are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he looks so cute! love the new do. and your new place looks super nice. i wish we work together still, i fill like i never know whats going on. on nov 5 some girl friends of mine are going to see dear john if you want to join us i would love it. let me know if you would want to. ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want his curls back! haha I shall come play with him.

    ReplyDelete