Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hustle!

Earlier while we were cleaning up the kitchen I think Easton needed some attention so he started doing this little football hustle. Of course it was cuter the first 10 times before I thought to get the camera, but he's just such an entertainer! We can't get enough of him.

P.S. Tyson changed his fishing blog into a photo blog of all the pics we've been experimenting with with our new camera. Most recently, he got a little too close to a mountain lion for my liking and got some great shots. There is a link on the right called PagePics if you wanna check it out =)

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! He is so funny!
    Those pictures of the mountain lion are so cool, he takes really good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so funny! What a cute video! Tyson pics are really good. I love the first one of Easton where he has the sad face...so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hustle!!! That video is so cute! It shows off all of his latest tricks! We love this boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts are always cute. Do you ever NOT have fun?

    I forgot to answer your question before. As far as our pictures go, we do have a nice camera, which really helps a lot, especially if you take the time to read your manual (yuck). But then I do also touch up the majority of my pictures in photoshop. There are some ridiculously expensive photoshop programs, but I only use Photoshop Elements which is like $80, but goes on sale a few times a year for half that. It took a bit of time to learn the whole program, but it has been so, so worth it.

    ReplyDelete