Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas this year! We woke up and did our own presents at our house first. I was so excited to get new clothes that aren't stretched out! Tyson also surprised me with a cool new phone- the Samsung Behold.

Tyson got a new suit, a fishing game, a sweatshirt, a little nightstand shelf, and a dentist appointment! (Which he actually did want)



Easton got a space heater, a window kit, and some door insulation! Yay! (Don't worry he really is spoiled)

After all of this we went to Tyson's parents' and got some more clothes and a deep freeze! Then we went to Tyson's grandparents. I got some money for jeans, Easton got a tractor and truck, and Tyson finally got a fish finder! Then we went up to my family's. From them we got money, I got a wallet, Tyson got ties, and an Italian cook book, and Easton got a book and some money for his savings account.

We are so blessed!

3 comments:

  1. How fun, I really love your shoes! Ha ha Easton got some exciting gifts this year... Good thing he doesn't know the difference or care anyways lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad I found your blog!!! Easton is so cute! I can't belive how much hair he has! I hope the labor and everything went well for you.
    I locked my blog so if you e-mail me at samscott10@hotmail.com I will send you a invite to view our blog.

    ReplyDelete