Easton Curtis Page
Easton and Ace
Stretching
Tyson, Easton, Ace, & Casey
Katelin & Easton
Grandpa Cook & Easton
Well, where do I start. talk about a wild and crazy day, this whole baby thing is exhausting and I didn't have to do a thing!!!! I have no idea how Courtney made it through the day, what a trooper. I now know why men don't have babies and that's all i have to say about that. So with that said here's the little guy for all those who are yet to see him........... He's so cute, just like his dad!




Oh I LOVE that you have started a blog! Such cute pics of the little guy! I love the one with him and Ace together! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! He is soooo cute!! I can't believe you're a dad--that's so weird, but in a good way. We're way happy for you both!
ReplyDelete